Pages

Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Stick it to Me!

Apparently, I enjoy a good word-play in my blog post titles. It seems to be my attempt at wit or cleverness. Is it working?

First, I want to say that I am feeling better about the whole date-setting debacle. Some things have settled down and, at this moment, I really just want to ignore it and move on to other things.

I was watching "Say Yes to the Dress" earlier today and it made me tear up. It was a nice reminder of how important and joyous this event is to me...to us. I love Chris so much and I want our day to be lovely and completely about us, our love, and the life we are building together.

Anyways, as you will know if you've read all my previous posts I had Chris create a logo for our wedding. Being in a moment of pure excitement about our wedding several days ago, I placed an order for 1.5" diameter stickers with our logo on it. I figure we can use them to seal the envelopes when we send out our save-the-dates and maybe on other things. I ordered them early because I wanted to make sure that I liked them before committing to a large order. Well, they came in!!


I think they are so cute and I can't wait to use them for something. (Look how smart I am! I added the quarter in there so you all can get a sense their size!)

This kind of thing definitely helps me get back to the joy and excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment