Pages

Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, October 22, 2010

Kick Your Heels Up

Thinking about going dancing tonight with my darling fiance, and I got to thinking about dancing at the wedding.
So, obviously, I started shopping online for brand new cowboy boots in which to do some kick-ass stomping.

WANT:
For the record, I already have these.

AND:

BUT WAIT:



OMG:


ALSO:




The only "problem" is the price tag on these.
Especially the last two, which I LOVELOVELOVE.  And would look SO cute with what I plan to change into for dancing.
A couple of these have more reasonable price tags, particularly considering that they're cowboy boots and totally cute....but I really want the last pair, which, of course, are the most expensive.  Super-crazy adorable, right?
Even with the excuse of the wedding, though, I have a hard time justifying the cost investment.
But I would wear them LOTS!  Like until they fell apart.  And they're well-made and would probably last for years.  And I probably won't spend much on the shoes I'll wear for the ceremony, since I don't wear fancy heels NEARLY as much as I wear boots.
And these are amazing.

BUT.

$410.

On sale.

LUST.

HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment