Pages

Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, April 29, 2011

Shoe Clips: They're In

Coming on the heels of the Royal Wedding, I have extreeeeeeeeeeeeeemely important and exciting news:
I ordered shoe clips, they have arrived, and I am very pleased.

I know.
Revolutionary.



Whatevs. 

Here are my non-princess shoes with the shoes with the shoe clips attached:



Yes, I went with the turquoise flowers, despite concerns that the colors wouldn't match - a concern shared by all many some three two people.  I was a hair apprehensive, but I decided ultimately that I was more concerned about how the others might look a little over-bridal and result in the dreaded not-ever-going-to-wear-it-again disease that plagues weddings the world over.


And I have my results.
And I am happy.

1 comment: